OJSC "Confectionary concern Babaevskiy" is the oldest confectionary factory in Russia that was founded in 1804. It was known in Russia and abroad as "Association of Abrikosov's sons" starting from 1880. The factory is a laureate of various All-Russian exhibitions and was called "Purveyor of his imperial majesty Court" from 1899. Association's turnover amounted to 2,5 million rubles in 1990. It was renamed into "Babaev Confectionary factory" in 1922 and became the principle supplier of toffee candies, caramel and fruit drops. The factory produced chocolate, chocolate candies and convenience foods after the World War II. Today, "Confectionary concern Babaevskiy" is a member of the leading Russian Holding "United Confectioners".