SCVSDA Notes - June 1989
- Vertical wave between facing couples (e.g. 1/4 tag plus Fan the Top).
- From an I: Wave dancers Step ahead & Cloverleaf, others Pass the Ocean.
Flip The I
- From an I: Wave dancers step ahead and Cloverleaf, as others Trade, Extend.
Cut The I
- From an I: Wave dancers Hinge and in-facers Run; all Veer (in the direction of the Run) to form 2-faced lines.
Explode The I
- Wave dancers Explode the Wave; Extend.
Form Your I
- From parallel waves: Extend, centers Lock It, outsides Trade.
From parallel Right (Left)-Hand 2-faced lines: Outfacers Wheel & Deal, In-facers 1/2 Circulate, Bend the Line and step to a Right (Left)-Hand wave.
From columns: #1 column dancers U Turn Back as center four Hinge.
This definition is from
SCVSDA Note Service
It is provided here for informational and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2020
. All Rights Reserved.