SCVSDA Notes - June 1987
- From a column: Circulate 1/2 and center six Spread. This results in the egg formation.
- From an egg: All Circulate (move) into the next dancer position.
Lay An Egg
- From a column: All Circulate 1 & 1/2, Trade and Spread.
Scramble The Egg
- From an egg: The center six (the yokes) slide together and Trade (Squeeze), then very centers and lonesome ends move up (Hourglass Circulate) to become line ends as in Coordinate.
Flip The Egg
- From an egg: Lonesome ends and very centers Egg Circulate as others (outside yokes) Flip to nearest center.
Cut The Egg
- From an egg: Lonesome ends and very centers Egg Circulate as others slide together and Trade (Squeeze).
Switch To An Egg
- From parallel lines or waves with ends in tandem: Ends Egg Circulate, centers Run (out).
This definition is from
SCVSDA Note Service
It is provided here for informational and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2020
. All Rights Reserved.