Report a honey bee swarm in the Santa Ynez Valley
- Use this page to submit a honey bee swarm report for the Santa Ynez Valley, California.
- Ballard - Buellton - Los Olivos - Santa Ynez - Solvang
- The earlier you report the swarm, the better.
The swarm may leave to inhabit somewhere where it's not wanted.
In cold or wet weather, the swarm may perish or greatly diminish in numbers.
- If we can't collect the swarm ourselves, we'll forward your request to another local beekeeper.
- Swarm capture is usually free. Removal of an established colony may involve a fee.
- Please be sure they are honey bees, and not yellow jackets or wasps.
Bee or Wasp?
- Honey bees will be gently captured and relocated to a good home.
- A text message will be sent to both Vic and Debbie.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Be sure to read