Report a honey bee swarm in the Santa Ynez Valley
- Use this page to submit a honey bee swarm report for the Santa Ynez Valley, California.
- Ballard> - Buellton - Los Olivos - Santa Ynez - Solvang
- We would be happy to collect any accessible swarms of honeybees within the
santa ynez valley and relocate them into one of our hives free of charge.
- The earlier a swarm is reported, the better.
The swarm may leave to inhabit somewhere where it's not wanted.
In cold or wet weather, the swarm may perish or greatly diminish in numbers.
- If we can't collect the swarm ourselves, we'll forward your request to another local beekeeper.
- Swarm capture is usually free. Removal of an established colony may involve a fee.
- Please be sure they are honey bees, and not yellow jackets or wasps.
Bee or Wasp?
- Honey bees will be gently captured and relocated to a good home.
- Submitting this form sends text messages and emails to both Vic and Debbie.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Be sure to read