From Parallel Waves, Two-Faced Lines, or other applicable formations.
Leaders Trade as Trailers diagonal Pass Thru.
Parallel Waves end in opposite-handed Parallel Waves;
Parallel Two-Faced Lines end in opposite-handed Parallel Two-Faced Lines.
Only the original Leaders can Roll.
Pass Right-shoulders with any dancers you meet.
This is especially important if the call is 1/2 Trade Circulate.
From Parallel Waves:
- Trade Circulate is identical to
- The Leaders' part is identical to Trade The Wave.
- Point at the dancer to whose spot you are going, or make
eye-contact with that dancer.
That dancer should also point or look at you.
Such teamwork increases the success rate of this call.
From Parallel Two-Faced Lines:
- Trailers should point at each other
since dancers often try to do a
Crossover Circulate instead.
- Dancers often say "Ding-Ding" as the Trailers move past each other
("Ding-Ding" is the sound made by two streetcars ringing
their bells as they pass).
Trade Circulate can also be done from other formations: