Salmon (Honey Garlic)
- 1 pound salmon, cut into 4" strips
- salt and fresh pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 2.5 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons water, warm (not hot) 110-115°F
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1.5 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced into wedges
Season the surface of the salmon with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
Mix the honey, water, apple cider vinegar or lemon juice and a pinch of salt together. Stir to combine well.
Heat up a skillet with the olive oil. Pan-fry the salmon until half is done.
Add the garlic into the pan until slightly browned. Add the honey mixture and lemon wedges into the skillet, reduce the sauce until it’s sticky.
Finish it off by broiling the salmon in the oven for 1 minute or until the surface becomes slightly charred (optional step).