| ||Restaurants|| |
- Empress Palace www.empresspalace.net
- 2251 Las Positas Road, Santa Barbara, CA.
- Fook Yeun Seafood Restaurant
- 195 El Camino Real, Millbrae, CA. 94030
Open 11am weekdays, 10am weekends.
Many interesting and delicious seafood dishes!
- Gourmet House of Hong Kong www.gourmethouseofhongkong.com
- 1438 East McDowell Road
Phoenix, AZ 85006
- Moonstar www.moonstarbuffet.com
- "The biggest seafood, bbq, sushi buffet in San Francisco"
1169 Market Street (between 7th and 8th street)
San Francisco, CA 94103
Across the street from the theater
- Red Pepper
- 282 South Orange Ave., Goleta, CA 93117
- A&W Seafood Restaurant
- 9306 Reseda Blvd., Northridge, CA. 91324
Near 'Phantom Squares'
- Big Lai Palace Seafood Restaurant
- 4519 Kingsway, Burnaby, B.C., V5H 2A7 Canada
Open at 8am!
- Golden Dragon Restaurant
- 960 North Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Gourmet Carousel
- 911 N. Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012
213-617-9313 or 213-617-7832
Closed for Renovation the last time we dropped by.
- Great Sea Food Harbor
- 18329 South Pioneer Boulevard, Artesia, Ca, 90701
(605 to 91 East, 1st exit, go South)
- Hong Kong Flower Lounge
- 560 Waverly Street, Palo Alto, CA. 94301
650-326-3830 or 650-326-3903
Lunch: 11am to 2:30pm (3pm on weekends)
- Hong Kong Flower Lounge
- 51 Millbrae Avenue, Millbrae, CA 94030
(Millbrae Ave exit off 101 between 101 and 280)
Easy to find, near SFO airport
650-692-6666 or 650-878-8108
Lunch: 11am to 2:30pm (10:30am on weekends)
- Jasmine www.jasmineseafood.com
- 4609 Convoy Street, Suite A, San Diego, CA 92111
A very large dining hall
- Joy Luck Place
- 10911 North Wolfe Road, Cupertino, CA 95014
11-2:30 Mon-Fri, 10-2:30 Sat-Sun
- Ming's Chinese Cuisine www.mings.com
- 1700 Embarcadero Road (at Embarcadero East exit off 101), Palo Alto, CA 94303
(Easy to find, and lots of parking)
- Ocean Seafood Restaurant www.oceansf.com
- 750 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA. 90012
This is our favorite place for Dim Sum in Los Angeles (Chinatown)
- Peking Inn
- 330 N. Lantana Street, Camarillo, CA. 93010
This is one of our all-time favorite Chinese restaurants.
- PV Palace
(was Regal Palace Seafood Restaurant)
- 2166 Pacific Coast Highway, Lomita, CA 90717
(PCH near 405 and 110, between Crenshaw and Western)
11am, Mon-Fri; 10am, Sat-Sun.
- Ritz Garden Seafood Restaurant
- 2000 W. Main Street, Alhambra, CA. 91801
(Near PACE South's temple city place)
A Japanese grocery can be found on the left on the way back
- Ton Kiang www.tonkiang.net
- 5821 Geary Blvd. (between 22nd & 23rd Ave), San Francisco, CA.
387-8273 or 752-4440
This is our favorite Dim Sum restaurant.
Dim Sum can be ordered for dinner too!
- Yank Sing www.yanksing.com
- One Rincon Center, 101 Spear Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
The fanciest and most expensive Dim Sum restaurant!
Expect about $100 for 3 people.
Lunch: 11am to 3pm (10am to 4pm on weekends)
Dinner: not open for dinner!
- Darya Kenar
- 5470 E. 2nd St., Long Beach, CA 90803
A place to go when calling at Mel's Place
- Pasta Bella Ristorante www.pastabellaseattle.com
- Two locations:
5913 15th Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 206-789-4933 (I visited this location);
1530 Queen Anne Ave. N., Seattle, WA 206-284-9827
- Itsuki www.itsukirestaurant.com
- 4020 Calle Real No. 3, Santa Barbara, CA 93110
(near intersection of 101 and 154)
Our favorite Japanese restaurant. Authentic food
and affordable prices.
- Del Pueblo Café www.delpueblocafe.biz
- Magnolia Shopping Center (5134 Hollister Ave)., Goleta, CA
- Pacific Grove
- San Francisco
| ||Food|| |
- Alien Fresh Jerky www.alienfreshjerky.com
- On the way to Las Vegas.
The 'Buffalo Jerky' is excellent!
- Aunt Sally's Pralines www.auntsallys.com
- The world's best pralines!
- Bragg Farm Sugarhouse www.braggfarm.com
- P.O. Box 201, Route 14 North, E. Montpelier, VT 05651
802-223-5757 or 1-800-376-5757
Maple syrup (made traditionally)
and other Vermont products
Mailorder and will ship UPS
- Cabot Creamery www.cabotcheese.com
(Vermont Cheddar Cheese)
- Dewar's www.dewarscandy.com
- Chews (taffy-like old-fashioned candy). The 'chocolate almond caramel' and the 'peanut butter' chews are the best!
- Ducktrap River Fish Farm www.ducktrap.com
- Hadley Fruit Orchards www.hadleyfruitorchards.com
(Dates, Dried Fruits, etc.)
- Between Los Angeles and Palm Springs...
- Honey Locator www.honeylocator.com
- Matos Cheese Factory
- Joe Matos Cheese Factory. A family-run business
making St. George cheese (Queijo Tipo Sao Jorge),
a whole milk cheddarlike cheese made from cultured
raw cow's milk, rennet and salt. Aged over 60 days.
We order a wheel about once a year, cut it
into chunks, vacuum pack it, and put it in the fridge.
3669 Llano Road, Santa Rosa, CA. 95407
- Texas Tamale Company www.texastamale.com
- Wonderful little tamales!
- Wikstroms' Scandanavian Food & Gifts www.wikstromsgourmet.com
| ||Gardening|| |
| ||Not yet categorized|| |