dialog box can be invoked from the SQROT main window via the Barcodes button, or via the menu item 'File | Barcodes'.
This windows allows barcodes to be printed.
- Select the type of barcode, either Bar 39 or Bar 128.
- This button lets you select the printer to be used for barcode printing.
- For Multiple Barcodes, choose an appropriate printer.
- For Individual Barcode, if you have a barcode printer, select that.
There are two tabs:
- Mutliple Barcodes - print one or more pages of several bar codes.
- Individual Barcode - print a single barcode, for a function or a dancer.
Multiple Barcodes tab
- Barcode Scaling Configuration
- Allows specification of the number of rows and columns, scaling, position, and fonts for barcodes.
This allows a template to be created so that barcodes can be printed precisely onto labels.
- Draw Grid Lines
- When checked, horizontal and vertical grid lines are drawn, to separate the individual barcodes.
- Use Full Names
- When checked, full names are used.
- Invokes a 'Print Preview' for function barcodes
- Allows you to view, then print the dancer barcodes for all dancers
in the current rotation, which is shown to the immediate right of the button
(i.e., "Google Test Vic").
- Allows you to select a set of dancers from the Dancer Table, then view
and print the dancer barcodes for those dancers.
Individual Barcode tab
- Allows you to select, then print a function code.
- Allows you to select a dancer from the current roation, then print their barcode.
- Allows you to select a dancer from the dancer table, then print their barcode.
- Allows you to select a dancer from the global table, then print their barcode.
- Invokes this help page
- Closes the dialog box