When Remote Access
is on, rotation, dancer, and tip information is sent to www.ceder.net.
Dancers can use their web-connected device to find their next square as follows:
- Invoke a web browser and navigate to https://www.ceder.net/rotation.
- The 'Select Rotation' page is displayed.
- Press the "-" and/or "+" links (upper left), as necessary, to scale the display to be more readable.
- Select a rotation, after which the 'Select Dancer' page is displayed.
- Select a dancer, after which the 'Current Tip' page is displayed.
- When the rotation computer's operator announces the next tip has been generated, press the 'Refresh' link.
Allows selection of a rotation from available active rotations.
Allows selction of a dancer from the rotation.
A password may be required to access the rotation, depending upon how the operator has configured the rotation.
The 'Name Grid' and 'Square Grid' links invoke a large grid showing the assigned squares for all dancers. This is
what is displayed for the current tip on the rotation computer. In this manner, an additional computer in the hall
can also display the current tip information.
Tip and Square
Shows your assigned square and partner for the current tip,
as well as everyone else who's in your square.
Shows your status for the next tip. Buttons allow you to change your status.
After pressing a button, assuming the rotation computer is connected to the web, it
takes about 5 seconds to update back to the mobile device, with a timeout at 10 secnods.
Shows barcodes (same code, different style) that can be used to toggle your status
from Ready to Absent.
If your barcode says "GID" instead of "ID", then it is your global barcode. This barcode is
intended to be your permanent barcode, and should be able to be used on any SQROT
rotation. If desired, save an image of the barcode on your phone, for use at a future dance.