Square Dance Definitions Books for Advanced and Challenge levels.
A Ceder Chest of A1 and A2
- Revised 26 July 2016.
- 191 pages.
- Defines calls and concepts on the A1 and A2 lists
- Index of A1
and A2 Definitions
A Ceder Chest of C1 and C2
- Revised 8 August 2016.
- 263 pages.
- Defines calls and concepts on the C1 and C2 lists
- Includes 2 appendices:
- Shape Changing
- Call-Modifying Concepts
- Index of C1
and C2 Definitions
German language translation of A Ceder Chest of C1 and C2 is available from
Printed book in normal size (DIN A4): EUR 20,00 (including $10 Copyright license for
... plus postage
A Ceder Chest of C3A and C3B
- Revised 24 August 2016.
- 247 pages.
- Defines calls and concepts on the C3A and C3B lists
- Includes 4 appendices:
- Index of C3A
and C3B Definitions
|Features Common to Each Book|
- Preamble with Dancing and Studying Hints
- Each call or concept entry includes the name of the original author and date written (if known)
- Calls are explained in a conceptual manner, not just a simple definition
- Numerous diagrams and examples
- Many definitions of related calls on other levels
- Proofread by numerous top callers and dancers
We wrote the kind of book that we wanted when we were learning these levels.
At that time we were hungry for information, so our book contains many notes, hints, and side comments.
Our books are kept up-to-date.
Square Dance Lists are re-evaluated and slightly
modified every two or three years. These changes are reflected in our books. If a new
call is added or deleted from a list, the date of addition or deletion is mentioned in
the header entry for the call. Deleted calls are retained in the book for a few years, since
some callers continue to call them, or you may hear them on old tapes.
If you have any further questions or comments, please