|Date and Location|
June 20 to 23, 2018
Dancing at: Grand Wayne Convention Center
120 W. Jefferson Blvd
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802
Host hotel: Courtyard Fort Wayne Downtown
1150 South Harrison Street
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46802
Online Hotel Reservations
Reservations by phone: 1-260-490-3629 or 1-866-704-6163
The AACE block of rooms sells for $121/night plus tax with free Wi-Fi.
Pets are allowed for an additional surcharge.
The convention center features low-nap carpeted ballrooms. Please plan accordingly.
When making reservations, please notify the hotel that you|
are with the AACE Convention to get the $121 room rate.
Registration opens 4:00 PM Wed., June 20
- Dance times:
- Wednesday (Trail-In): 8:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- Thursday through Saturday: 10:00 AM - 10:30 PM (with lunch/dinner breaks)
- The hotel is 20-30 minutes from the airport and has a free shuttle.
- On-site parking $4/day; ample city parking
- Hotel rooms offer free WiFi, in-room microwaves, mini-fridges & iPod docking stations
- There are plenty of food and beverage places within walking distances
- The Bistro offers breakfast options within the hotel
and Champions Restaurant and Sports Bar is the in-house restaurant and bar.
- There is a fitness center and a heated indoor pool.
- There's a business center with computers and printers, as well as copy and fax services.
- The dance halls in the convention center have low pile carpet or cement floors. AACE will provide packing tape for shoes.
- The Fort Wayne Visitor's Center has prepared a special website for us:
Visit Fort Wayne, Indiana -- Academy for Advanced and Challenge Enthusiasts
and an extensive list of Fort Wayne Restaurants.
There is also an interactive Map Explorer of the area.
- Airlines which fly into Fort Wayne:
- Allegiant - direct to Phoenix/Mesa, Orlando/Sanford, Tampa/St.Petersburg, Fort Myers/Punta Gorda, Myrtle Beach, SC (seasonally)
- American - direct to Dallas-Fort Worth, Chicago O'Hare and Charlotte
- Delta - direct to Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis
- United - direct to Chicago O'Hare and New York City/Newark
- Southwest does not fly into Fort Wayne, but there are several low-cost ways to get from Indianapolis or Chicago Midway to Fort Wayne:
- Shuttles from Indianapolis or Chicago Midway to Fort Wayne:
- Hoosier Shuttle, 260-469-8747, toll free 1-877-392-2463
- Hoosier Ride, 1-800-544-2383
- Greyhound, 1-800-231-2222
- Wanderu, searches Amtrak, Greyhound, Megabus, and hundreds of other bus and train lines to find the best deals from $1 to 2000+ cities in North America.
- Baron's Bus, 1-888-378-3823
- Amtrak, 1-800-872-7245, also serves Indianapolis (but not Fort Wayne). The station is in the same building as the Greyhound station.
RV Parking Information
Anyone planning on coming into Fort Wayne with a vehicle that cannot fit into a
standard parking garage with standard heights and widths should make arrangements
for on-street parking through the Permit Coordinator,
The cost for all on-street parking is a one-time fee of $35.00 for
the permit and $6 per spot per day.
The cut-off for all parking reservations is Friday, May 26, 2018.
Anyone who does not make a reservation for one of the reserved spots needs to
coordinate their own parking in downtown. It is strongly recommended
not to try this.
NOTE: Most meters in downtown are 2-hour meters. By City
ordinance, a vehicle may park at one of these meters for 2-hours, and then must
move. They may not "feed the meter" all day. Violators will be ticketed and