For the getout list, add Prom Home Distance.
Change how duplicates are deleted. Exact sorting (by perm then LEVEL) should not matter.
For each perm #, check handle lists!
1) Choreo symbol should be a dropdown list.
2) Add new record: add button for 'Choreo Symbol Help'.
3) We don't yet support all of them.
Add Getout Record:
The button 'Previous Text (F1)' should use the new
button control with F1 (in color) followed by 'Previous Text'.
Make it such that getouts for 6-couple rectangles works.
When viewing a sequence, after RLG or LA, CSDS will automatically tell you how
far the dancers will promenade to get home.
Can that feature be added when the getout is instead
Promenade / Single Promenade / Swing & Promenade (etc.)?
Seq Edit [G] | Find Getout:
If correct quadrant, display differently (in bold or larger font?)
VDC only: have a way to transfer all proofread NEWGOs to GETOUT db.
Write a recursive routine to generate GETINs with 4 or fewer calls
1) Start from squared set
2) do as in Seq Edit | Find C+P
3) create array, saving all possibilities, along with Private flag
4) Drill down to level 4
5) At each step, if formation is valid GETIN, check if already in
GETIN database. If not, add new record
6) Plenty of feedback, doevents, etc.
7) Initially, just start with level MS (before doing up thru C4D)
8) database driven, so I can pause it, and returm later.
9) DB REC: Unique Index, Level (1 to 4), CallName
10) Skip fuzzy matches.