Each entry in the Record Database contains the following fields:
(Numbers within parentheses indicate the size of the field in characters.)
(Fields shown in blue must have a non-null value.)
- Contra (two-sided)
- Line (two-sided)
- Patter (two instrumentals)
- Patter (two vocals)
- Round (two-sided)
- Sing-Along (two-sided)
- Singing Call
- Singing Call (instrumental) + Patter
- Singing Call (two instrumentals)
- Singing Call (two vocals)
- Singing Call (vocal) + Patter
- 33+1/3 rpm vinyl
- 45 rpm vinyl
- 78 rpm vinyl
Artist(s) (4 * 32) -- up to four artists may be specified
Copies -- the number of copies of the record that I own
Vic's Rating -- my personal rating of the record
- 5 = excellent
- 4 = good
- 3 = average
- 2 = below average
- 1 = dislike
- 0 = not rated
- The rating is primarily based upon my perception of the music suitability,
- it does not reflect the performance of the recording artist(s).
Bpm -- Beats per minute (of my mp3 recording).
Duration -- Duration (of my mp3 recording).
Comments -- comments on the record. Anyone may add a comment for any record. To do so,
click on the record name to display all data for the record, then click on the 'Add Comments' button.
Cue Sheet -- the words and choreography of the singing call.
Lyrics -- the lyrics associated with the music.