From applicable formations with one or more Out-Facing Couples
not directly looking at any other dancers.
- Wheel And anything:
- Out-Facing Couples (Step Ahead if necessary, and) Promenade 1/4 on the outside
(As Couples 1/4 Left; Counter Rotate 1/4, As Couples 1/4 In).
The Others (move in to the center if necessary, and) do the anything call.
- Reverse Wheel And anything:
- Out-Facing Couples Reverse Promenade 1/4; the Others (move in and) do the
Wheel And anything: Promenade direction is Counter Clockwise.
Left shoulders are always toward the Center of the Set on a Promenade.
Wheel And anything
- Out-Facing Couple go Left
- Reverse Wheel And anything
- Out-Facing Couple go Right
start with 'R'.)
The CALLERLAB definition states that the Out-Facing Couples must
be Outsides. This is interesting to note since the CALLERLAB
definitions of Clover And anything [A1] and
Cross Clover And anything [A1] don't have this restriction.