WHY SHOULD MY KIDS SQUARE DANCE?by d2z
- It is fun.
- It teaches listening skills, including following verbal directions.
- Because of calls like "Circle 1/2", or "Turn 1/4 in" fractions become
- It teaches "good touching", something which our children are not getting
- A good medium for learning social skills.
- Square Dancing can be counted for the Presidents' Physical Fitness Award;
that means you can count it as P.E.
- Square Dancing is friendly and fun.
This article may be reprinted with no further permission from the
authors and/or publications. Permission has been granted in advance for the reprinting
with the stipulation that credit be given to the contributing author/publisher.