- Choosing Dances www.rotscheid.nl
- How to choose which dance to buy, teach or showcase. (PDF document)
- Five Points of Contact
- The five points of contact are the key to comfortable dancing.
- From Phase II to Phase III
- A wonderful adventure is starting.
- How Many Records?
- The number of records cuers have will amaze you.
- How to Write a Dance www.rotscheid.nl
- More and more cuers and dancers are starting to write dances to their favorite piece of music. (PDF document)
- North American Dance Rhythms
- Did you ever wonder where dance rhythms originated?
- Our Very Own Dance Studio
- The story of why and how.
- Pile Up on Styling
- Each individual will develop their own dance style.
- Proper Round Dancing Styling and Etiquette (in 1879)
- The rules of etiquette were complicated in the 19th century.
- Round Dancers Vs. "Good" Round Dancers
- Four guidelines of being a "good" round dancer.
- The ABC'S of Round Dance (A Glossary of Round Dance Terms) round_dance_abcs.home.att.net
- Round Dancing is couples ballroom dancing. The name Round
Dancing is derived from the circle formed by dancing couples.
Rhythms & patterns are the same as International Ballroom,
Exhibition & Studio dance. This book is written for Round
Dancing. Terms & descriptions of other dance forms are included.
- The Dancing Jewels
- The only youth Round Dancing demonstration group in America.
- The Phase Rating System Reflects the History of Round Dancing
- Phase II is rich with dancing history.
- Two Step
- Odd name for a three step move.
- Understand the Round Dance Levels
- The Round Dancing rating system helps dancers know what moves are in the dance.
- What Exactly is Round Dancing?
- A three part series about the origin and structure of Round Dancing. (reprint from Canadian Dancers News)
- World-Wide Dance Rhythms
- Did you wonder where dance rhythms originated?
- "Your Friend, Your Mike" www.rotscheid
- The mike is something we need to understand.