- Would Square Dancing be your first choice?
- Club Guest vs. Full Time Callers www.nwcustomwebs.com
- Contributing Factors
- Some of the contributing factors impeding people from joining us.
- Dancing is better in Germany?
- We can learn from a country where Square Dancing is flourishing.
- Don't Be a Square -- Dance!
Do-Si-Do Fitness www.webmd.com
- In squares of eight across the country, Americans from senior-citizen age on down are linking arms, sashaying, and "do-si-doing" themselves to longer, healthier, and happier lives. They're having a blast and also lowering their risk of heart disease, diabetes, certain types of cancer, age-related memory loss, osteoporosis, and depression.
- From square dancing to indie rock: The rich and tragic history of Palomino Records www.leoweekly.com
- Article in local weekly newspaper about the history of Palomino Records.
- Isn't About Time to Rethink the Structure of Square Dancing?
- The Ladder Climbing Syndrome is hurting Square Dancing.
- Square Dancing designated as the "Official National Folk Dance" - good or bad idea?
- Discusses the controversy of making MWSD the national folk
- Square Dancing Paradoxes
- Square Dancing presents us with some paradoxes that would baffle the greatest scientific minds.
- Standard Applications
- CALLERLAB's Standard Applications may save the day.
- The Plight of the Single Female in the Square Dance World
- The problems single women have being able to square dance.
- The Prodigal Dancer
- We have to care about our dancers and their feelings.
- Western Style Square Dancing is in trouble www.tiac.net
- Where Does Square Dancing Go from Here?
- What the aftermath is following the T2K proposal being voted down by Callerlab.
- Where Have All The Teens Gone? www.nwcustomwebs.com
- Who Makes History
- We've codified dress and not kept it the changing thing it was.
- Will Square Dancing Survive? www.tiac.net
- Many have been worried about the decline of square dancing since the
mid-1980's. Over time people have proposed many solutions, some of
which actually work. Clark Baker recommends studying to
understand how society has changed, how we can recruit in this new
era, and how we may wish to change our product.
- "New Style" Square Dancing?
- Do we want drastic changes to appeal to a new demographic?